COVID-19 VACCINATION WEBINAR
Register today to attend our webinar on the Covid-19 Vaccine on
Thursday 28th January 2021 from 7pm-8pm.
The Coronavirus Vaccine: what you need to know
Local Doctors and Nurses will be hosting a live Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask your questions about the vaccine.
The panel will be talking about:
• What we know about the vaccine
• Why vaccination is important to protect people
• Why the coronavirus vaccine is safe
• Answer questions relating to ‘myths’ surrounding the vaccine
• How the vaccines will be rolled out locally
We think vaccination is the most important way of protecting you and your loved ones against the complications of Coronavirus.
This is your opportunity to ask the questions which matter to you. If you have registered and not received an e-mail, please check your junk e-mail inbox.
Download Microsoft Teams via the iOS App store or Google Play if you plan to watch the webinar on a phone or a tablet device.
If using a desktop computer, you will be able to access the webinar through your internet browser.